Abuse Survivor

This blog is meant to encourage all those who have been stepped on and walked over by cults or people, whether they have been in bad marriages, abusive friendships, or any kind of presupposed relationship where someone has taken advantage of them. We all know this is a two way street, but it can be something that we think we deserve and actually do not.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Accepting

One of the aspects of this issue is that of accepting consequences which we feel we deserve. We are so used to getting consequences that we don't deserve that we tend to just let them come, with no argument as to whether we really have them coming. I am working that out in my own life, and it is really hard. This is something which there is nobody to support me in, for nobody understands that I have these other experiences, and I may not be wrong in not wanting to accept certain things.

Is anybody else going through this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home