Abuse Survivor

This blog is meant to encourage all those who have been stepped on and walked over by cults or people, whether they have been in bad marriages, abusive friendships, or any kind of presupposed relationship where someone has taken advantage of them. We all know this is a two way street, but it can be something that we think we deserve and actually do not.

Monday, September 22, 2008

I was thinking last night.........

These were my thoughts last night before I went to bed. Was I shaken or abused as an infant? I am reading all this stuff about symptoms of abuse, that I had that I don't remember the causes of, but my aunt would tell me about them. My mom had free rein to do whatever she wanted to me when I was a baby, because no one was there to see any of it. My dad was working on the Great Lakes; he was a mate on the Ore Boats. My aunt, uncle, and cousin lived downstairs, but they probably didn't come up very often; she could have shaken me, or done something to my genitals, (she seemed pre-occupied with that area of my body for some reason). But all those people who could shed light on that aspect of things are dead now, some are in Heaven, some are not. I don't think I have a living aunt or uncle anywhere. But I am reading of the symptoms, all of which I have had at one time or another in my childhood. I can actually think about my childhood now, where I could not for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home